1. Welcome to SahanJournal.com (the “Service”). By continuing to use this Service, you agree to abide by the conditions of this Agreement. The Service is currently free to all users. We reserve the right to update the Service and this Agreement from time to time, without notice to you other than appearing on the Site. If we do this, we will indicate at the beginning of the Agreement when they were last revised. It is your responsibility to regularly check the Service and to review the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your agreement to all revisions to the Agreement. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall also be subject to the Agreement.
2. The contents (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, interactive features, video, audio content, service marks and logos) on the Service are owned by Sahan Journal and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All individual articles, content and other elements comprising this Service are also copyrighted works. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in this Service.
3. (a) Except for content you have posted on the Service, or unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this Service, except that you may download material from this Service for your own personal use as follows: you may make one machine readable copy and/or one print copy that is limited to occasional articles of personal interest only. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not distribute any part of this Service over any network, including a local area network, nor sell or offer it for sale. In addition, these files may not be used to construct any kind of database.
3 (b) SahanJournal.com has been specially designed for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. We are concerned about the integrity of our Service when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party that includes advertising or other materials that we have not authorized to be displayed with our Service. Neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the Service in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright.
3 (c) Just as SahanJournal.com requires users to respect our copyrights, and those of our affiliates and partners, we respect the copyrights of others. If you believe in good faith that your copyrighted work has been reproduced on our site without authorization in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us at email@example.com. This contact information is only for suspected copyright infringement. Contact information for other matters is provided elsewhere on this site. Any personal information you provide in your note will be used only for purposes related to your note.
4. Sahan Journal does not charge for its Service – it is intended to be free for use by all users. If SahanJournal.com does initiate a charge for its Service, notification of such charges will be posted on our home page. You will be responsible for all charges, if any, incurred while your account is being used, including charges for any goods or services. You are also responsible for all statements made or materials posted under your account, including liability for harm caused by such statements or materials. You may not transfer, sell, or otherwise assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
5. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Sahan Journal, and its parent and affiliates, and its directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to your (or anyone using your account’s) use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. Sahan Journal will make reasonable efforts to provide you with written notice of any such claim, suit or action, but the failure of Sahan Journal to provide such notice will not relieve you of these obligations.
6. You understand and agree that the Service is provided to you on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Sahan Journal disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service or any feature or software included in the Service. Sahan Journal disclaims all responsibility or liability for the acts or omissions of third parties whose services, software, content, or advertising may be utilized in connection with the Service. Sahan Journal reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The Service also may be subject to interruptions, caused by Sahan Journal or others. You agree that Sahan Journal will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, interruption or discontinuance of the Service.
7. SahanJournal.com, and its parent and affiliates, and its directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, agents, and licensors are not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data, in any way related to this Service or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in this Service (including without limitation as a result of breach of any warranty or other term of this Agreement). Any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of this Service.
8. This Agreement may be terminated by either party for any reason at any time. Sections two (2) and five (5) through eight (8) of this Agreement shall survive such termination.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Minnesota. Any actions or claims brought pursuant to this Agreement shall be brought in the courts of Ramsey County, Wisconsin, and you specifically consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts as being proper for such claims or actions. BY CONTINUING TO USE SAHANJOURNAL.COM, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.